Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What do I wanna be when I'm older?

I think about this way too much.  When I'm older I either want to be a psychologist, something in the nursing field, or something that involves traveling.  First, a psychologist?  Yeah, I know random but I love talking to people and figuring out what different people are about.  You could put me in a room for days on end with one single person I don't know and I wouldn't get bored.  Nursing, sweet right?  Right. :) My mom is a surgical tech and OSF and I think that's where I get that sort of drive to be someone that works in a hospital.  I love helping people and making sure others are ok.  I like to learn about things that have to do with it too.  Last but not least, traveling?  My favorite!  Don't get me wrong, I hate to be alone from home for awhile if my family isn't there with me, but I love to go to new places and see everything there is to see.  I think it'd be the coolest thing ever!  Okay, class is almost over, gotta go. (: Have a good day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment