Wednesday, April 15, 2009

iMovie

This project was definitely one of my favorites.  Kayla, Jake and I all set up a newscast involving the Bachelor and it's surprising ending and skateboarding.  One reason for this is we all were talking about something we watched or were interested in.  It taught is cool new ways to work with iMovie, to.  Another reason was that the Macs are awesome computers to work with and I think we all enjoyed working with it, most of the time. (; All in all Kayla, Jake and I did an awesome job and the newscast turned out awesome!  Good job guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie!!!! Ok so this project was really fun and i enjoyed having you and Jake in the group. The movie making of the News Cast turned out really good, and we had alot of fun making it! You always cracked me up in it! Well yeah so I think our next project is going to be the best one yet! I loveeee youuuu NATALIEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete